Cupcake Recipe Ingredients for 12 Cupcakes
- Butter (I prefer salted) 6 oz (175g)
- Caster Sugar 6 oz (175g)
- Self Raising Flour 6 oz (175g)
- 3 Large Eggs
- Baking Times approx 20-25 mins
- Preheat oven to Gas 4/175 oC
- Soften butter and add caster sugar.
- Beat together until light & fluffy.
- Gradually add eggs, one at a time, and beat together
- Add sifted flour and gently mix in.
- Pipe or spoon mixture into cupcake cases in cupcake tin.
When cool decorate with either Buttercream swirls, Royal Icing or Sugarpaste